MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~

+3
joseph abela
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Meli - Delta
7 posters

Go down

~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~ Empty ~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~

Post  Meli - Delta Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:46 pm

http://www.gopetition.com.au/petitions/bring-airsoft-guns-back-to-australia-now.html

Airsoft is currently extremely restricted in Australia and I think it would be right to give a helping hand by signing their petition.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~

Post  Trevor ( SpiRu ) Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:56 pm

signed already Very Happy:D poor guys back there
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Trevor ( SpiRu )

http://www.msiclan.com

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~ Empty Re: ~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~

Post  joseph abela Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:18 pm

jin tfajtilom bicca firma wkoll
joseph abela
joseph abela

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Signed =D
Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team
Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team

http://www.andrea120.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 am

This is to remind everyone that having airsoft is a previlage, and all one needs to bring us back to stoneage times, is simply a bad public impression of the sport, or a single person showing the airsoft in public to make some critics in Malta Ban Airsoft.

Please be careful

PS - I signed it too

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~ Empty ~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~

Post  Matthew aka. CazzU Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm

yep, I signed as well.
Matthew aka. CazzU
Matthew aka. CazzU

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Done
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~~Help Bring Airsoft Back to Australia~~~~~~~~~~ Empty Aid Australia

Post  AVLA Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Just read it... SIGNED... Twisted Evil
"WE MALTESE R FAKIN LUCKY", I repeated this comment regarding weapons... alrdy 3x in my only 3 month AMACS member life...

but make no mistake gentlemen... like Mervin told me... 1... only 1 false move and we'll end up with all weapons confiscated. That's y we have to be always responsible for our weapons' action, y NSP (Normal Safety Procedures) r required and to threat our weapons... as ALWAYS LOADED. Cool

Be fast to get ur weapon only after u did the course... i wasn't fast to get mine before i did the course... cos i knew nothing about hazards that weapons could do if not threated properly and i was interested in learning them first... remember that our weapon safes/bags/tupper-ware containers/geblow boxes... watever... they r in our HOUSES and we must keep that environment safe. What a Face
AVLA
AVLA

http://sgtmfcamilleri.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down