MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this

+2
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Pierre Farrugia
6 posters

Go down

Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this Empty Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this

Post  Pierre Farrugia Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 am

Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this Empty Re: Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:32 am

the reason why i hate politicians, they think everything is simple when sitting behind a desk and throw mud on the poor guy -_-

However, Defence Minister Herve Morin said: "I cannot rule out anything because we don't know what might be going on in a man's head."

He said "an experienced soldier" should not be able to confuse blanks with real bullets.

he should protect the guy untill the investigation has been completed and not throw him to the lions
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  wOoKiE Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Even a week 3 recruit can tell the difference between blanks and live rounds! The question here is what was he doing with live rounds on him if he hadn't been issued them. Did he keep them after going on ops (as some squaddies do)? Did the Platoon sgt make a mistake and issue him with live ammo instead of blanks-but then again he'd need to have been issued with full mags not to notice.

All in all a mega fuckup somewhere along the line. Vive le France!Evil or Very Mad

bom

wOoKiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 pm

maybe the gun was given to him already loaded, you never know and never will since everything will be covered by a whole different story
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this Empty Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this

Post  Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 pm

could be a conspiracy!
Suspect

Back to top Go down

Why I prefer Airsoft ...read this Empty Yee...

Post  AVLA Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:19 pm

I agree with Mario... Conspiracy... Twisted Evil i attended to lots of demonstrations made by maltese C-Company RDT about bomb defusing or terrorist raiding... but im sure on 1 thing... They NEVER EVER POINTED THEIR GUNS AT SPECTATORS so i dont know how this soldier's FAMAS did hit ppl if it were in the demo action... if suppostly no-one can point guns at spectators. Cool

U haga ohra... ibda softair... jkun zeroed tajjeb u ma tolqtux ahseb u ara assault rifle ta vera bir-recoil u FAMAS bix taxxaq ax dak tqil mux hazin... laqat xi ma nafx kemm... WTF!?
AVLA
AVLA

http://sgtmfcamilleri.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Hello,

From the limited experience I have with real firearms, you are responsable for your actions and weapon, no excuses ! When I did the firearms safety course and during exam, you are questioned a million time, if you need to do an NSP, if you touch a firearm, that being taken out of safe, getting from a table and so on. One of the problems I see everywhere is, skipping procedures and complacency. Sometimes the more experienced think that they know all and can cut corners. Obviously something here went very wrong, as I understood, 'terrorists' were part of the crowd and that's why they pointed guns at public! On a last note would you run a display like this and allow others to fill your mags? It's a miracle no one died, with .223 flying around!

Regards airsoft that's why we try to keep everything safe, like as if we are dealing with real firearms, so if in the future you use real ones, automatically you keep your finger off the trigger and NSP's.

Maybe people more experience in the Army can comment better!
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai_A Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Well everything can be the cause, from accident of handling a live loaded mag to a conspiracy. And as Avla said, No rifles can be even pointed to public, since even with blanks there can be projectiles that can harm people.
Nicolai_A
Nicolai_A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezzina (Mustangi) Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm

I have no experience with firearms, but I remember seeing a documentary stating that most blanks have special paper which compresses the powder inside. From the blast, this paper can act as a projectile, and at that speed, it can cause serious injuries and can be as deady as a real bullet if it hits a person close by. That is why blanks should never be aimed at civvies. (unfortunately, nearly no one knows this and ppl think that blanks are harmless...in fact, these can cause unintentional injuries or even death)
Bezzina (Mustangi)
Bezzina (Mustangi)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down