MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning sessions

+5
Meli - Delta
Trevor ( SpiRu )
ssglen
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Pierre Farrugia
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Morning sessions Empty Morning sessions

Post  Pierre Farrugia Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 pm

Hello,

Since this thing pissed me off, and think that a club should work as a club and not for individual interest, I have to get this point to all of you whom are not considered to be the CHOOSEN FEW. I have been speaking about hidden agendas, and this thread is to make things clear to all. The pic below are from last Sun, where an airsoft session took place for only the chosen few and even using the club AEG's. This was a secret act. organised from what I know till now by MArk, our committe member! He even told those invited to keep the secret!

Morning sessions N1353817499_1393383_4897

Morning sessions N1353817499_1393388_5902

Morning sessions N561475509_4730606_3331

Morning sessions N561475509_4730604_2789

Morning sessions N1353817499_1393385_5307

Morning sessions N561475509_4730602_2377

Morning sessions N561475509_4730613_5184

WHat does other people think about this ? DOn't tell me it's short notice as when this happened before we used to send an SMS, and telling people to keep the secret confirms this !

Regards

Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Morning sessions Empty Re: Morning sessions

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Sorry pierre, I was too present and you just forogt to mention the 3 dozen pastizzi and the dozen bear cans for my birthday. mela issa spicajna li ma nistawx niltaqaw 4 hbieb ghal kwiet x'imkien jew? jek tarani ma x'hadt tal MTAC go paceville se tigi u tajdli li ma ghatllekx jew ma invitajtekx! xkull wahda.
mhux bizzejed inqalaw qlajiet these 2 weeks, jiena smajt li certu nies gol MTAC kienu se jghamlu ikla u ma invitawniex, so what jieklu u jidevertu. ha noqod inqatta xhari so what.

issa wasalna hawn. on the secreat I told them as it is impossible to have 30 people and to tell you the truth with the latest paroli u fights, ma andix aptit nara lil kulhadt ma wicci ghax spicajna qisna xeba nisa nghatu. spejalment issa li sparajt din point blank.

Grazzi tal-birthday u qalbel titkellem icekja sew.
Selluli
Mario.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Mario, B'min trid titkejjek ? Kemm ha iddumi sejrin biha din il farsa ? Ghax ma tejdux il-verita ! Kemm kont zbaljat fuqek jiena ! Issa il birthday parties isiru bl' AEGs ?

NB. Jiena iccekjajt sewwa, u ghalekk ktibt issa !

Grazzi tal-istedina!
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:26 pm

e allura, kien hemm il - aeg tal - club so what, anki tiai kien hemm. as long as I know, i am maintaining it and in our sessions I always bring it with me the club aeg.
So what is this fuss all about. Issa next thursday ngiblek bot birra. jek hadt alik ghax ma ghatlek tigi. qiad iggiba bi kbira, kien hemm chosen ones li marru il - bidnija mill MTAC. sar tgergir imma ma wasalniex hawn. Issa qedin niehdu ghalina ukoll. Tajjeb. Mela next saturday ha mur "Steam" ma 4 hbieb for my birthday u min irid jigi he is welcome halli hadt ma jiehu ghalih. narakom hemm wara 23:00. entance se jkun free ukoll ghax nafjhom sew.
u sorrj ta.
Int bhalek ma min icekjajt
"
NB. Jiena iccekjajt sewwa, u ghalekk ktibt issa !
"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Sorry again then, because I am causing this fuss, do you go PV, with AEG and tactical vest ! ABout the beer you can keep it since you choose to drink with your friends of which I am not one any more ! About going to steam ....... I only go there with persons I trust since I am married. If it was a simple birthday party, of which no birthday cake pictures were present, why tell people to keep it secret!

Enjoy your meetings, and be men enough and tell all MTAC what was all about, as one day or an other, they will discover the truth!
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Pierre Farrugia - DELTA wrote:Sorry again then, because I am causing this fuss, do you go PV, with AEG and tactical vest ! ABout the beer you can keep it since you choose to drink with your friends of which I am not one any more ! About going to steam ....... I only go there with persons I trust since I am married. If it was a simple birthday party, of which no birthday cake pictures were present, why tell people to keep it secret!

Enjoy your meetings, and be men enough and tell all MTAC what was all about, as one day or an other, they will discover the truth!

Pierre, At steam I will not go with the AEG Wink I will go casual the cake was out of the question just for the sake of transportation, bear and pastizzi are better u telqu in just 5 minutes. biss xorta ma kontc se ninsikom, bis bis qiad nofri hini ghal club ghal thursday sessions ga taf what it means int. u the secreat was ax bzajt li xi hadt jamel like you did imma issa qaid nara li I did a mistake at the end specially in this enviorment we are in. all people are suspecting all people.
pacenzja.
bdw, xorta tibqa habib anki jekk ma adlekx biex tigi u int taf sewwa dan.
At the long run, I have nothing to hide issa what can happen tomorrow no one knows and if i had to win the super 5 ibqa cert li najdilkom.
Mario.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:08 pm

sry but on this one i have to stay with pierre and i have my reason why and i cannot say becuase i gave my word not to disclose certain information and i keep my words at least til lthings dont realy screw up and will be tried to be used against me

but when i made my 1+1 i ended up with an answer quit close to pierre and practically pierre missed an important word in his post which would realy make a big difference in the whole thread and knock most of the comment down

eventually if everyone knew what they currently now what, what they where told, and what they gather everyone would get the same answer, i dont care if im invited or not i said it more then once i dont care with who i play i have nothing against anyone but his bs has to stop there is ONE aspect of which most of the ppl dont know, im not even sure if those that where there had a small briefing of whats going on and whats the purposes

PS: hpy bday mario ibda isboh xarek issa Razz
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Hello Mario,

Speaking about Bidnija club, you did not invite people who though were your friends and invite Bidnija players, of which I never say you speaking to!

Morning sessions N561475509_4730619_6856-1

I have nothing against Mark, more so as we did not elect him to try to get our club better. Then making one plus one, and am sure they make two, who is part of AACTS, of which the new secret airsoft club will be affilated (not sure if it is already). Sorry if I disrupted a club meeting! You may say it's not true, but then don't come to me saying I predict future !
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Morning sessions Empty heil 88

Post  ssglen Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
il bella kumpanija reggat deret fuq ir ritratti....bit top secret issa. hekk sew jghamlu parti minn dan il klabb u jghamlu l affarijit minn wara darna u qeghdin jabbandunaw certi nies mil klabb ukoll. jekkk mintomx kapaci tajdu il kulhadd irrezinjaw!!!!
DIN SKUZA LI ADTU INTOM

GLEN GRIMA BUTLER

ssglen

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:24 pm

2 posts already have been deleted WTF
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor ( SpiRu ) Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm

i told hime to delete it if sombody wanan know
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Trevor ( SpiRu )

http://www.msiclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Ijja imma allura ghala intuza l-AEG tal-MTAC jekk dion ma kinitx attivita ta l-MTAC?? Mela hsibtuna injuranti jew?
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm

ok the 1 post has already been deleted
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai_A Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:26 pm

What posts have been deleted and by whom were they posted?

I only deleted the one by Trevor who told me to do so.
Nicolai_A
Nicolai_A

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Meli - Delta wrote:Ijja imma allura ghala intuza l-AEG tal-MTAC jekk dion ma kinitx attivita ta l-MTAC?? Mela hsibtuna injuranti jew?

wiegbuha din please.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:29 pm

ps the other post i deleted my own to reword my phrase. problem solved.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:31 pm

[wow] . [/wow]
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:32 pm

i am stil lwaiting for answers here and not only me

reached maximum number of users today and most have stayed on the forum for the last 5mins not only the thread was viewed 125+ times and only 4 different actually posted something that was on subject (excluding spiru in the count since he delted his post)

i think it is impossible that knowone else has anything to say -_-
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Morning sessions N5614713
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

............................waqa' s-silenzju............................... lol pathetic.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:40 pm

You know him ?
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:40 pm

jien nispera li ada ha jigi xi hadd minkom, filkas nigi naqa u inqum mil kelma li kont tajtek, u ehe taf li qalik ed nghid ax jien gibt ruhi ta ragel u zammejt halqi maluq fuq li ghanda sissa, imma jekk ha tibqaw titnejku bin nies jien ma narahiex fair
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 pm

i dont know him! qatt ma rajtu.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:43 pm

Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA wrote:jien nispera li ada ha jigi xi hadd minkom, filkas nigi naqa u inqum mil kelma li kont tajtek, u ehe taf li qalik ed nghid ax jien gibt ruhi ta ragel u zammejt halqi maluq fuq li ghanda sissa, imma jekk ha tibqaw titnejku bin nies jien ma narahiex fair

lili ed tajd marlon?
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 pm

By the way Nick cannot log on forum, as his password is invalid affraid
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content