MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILSIM

+8
Trevor ( SpiRu )
AVLA
Nicolai_A
Matthew aka. CazzU
Pierre Farrugia
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Nicolai
Meli - Delta
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MILSIM - Page 4 Empty Re: MILSIM

Post  Trevor ( SpiRu ) Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 pm

good words mario !!! its a kanna to carry equipment + il lanca .....
.ha najd fuqu jin imbati hafna min dan ...xjajdulu bhalissa ''sea sick'' ax inkun ili ma nitla ....+ ikun maltemp u ekk rih etc.....

handaq is a nice solution !!! and for the evvirment we can make some removable opstacles like pelets, tyres , table , il karozza ta misir bonavia u ekk uwx hehehe

and white rocks i dont know for it !!
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Trevor ( SpiRu )

http://www.msiclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai_A Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 pm

We can do everything, but we will still be responsable for any injured intruder (xi ZATAT)

White Rocks Pics

U can see the first 3 pics of white rocks, these were taken about 2 years ago, and I can assure you, that its in much worse conditions then this photo, as regarding trash I mean, building still the same.

f'kelma wahda ghandna bzonn zewg gaffef, min ghandu il hila igib zewg BOPS biex innadfu, forsi hemm cans nehilsu xi darba Smile
Nicolai_A
Nicolai_A

Back to top Go down

MILSIM - Page 4 Empty Re: MILSIM.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:43 pm

aw 28days later bil - bio hazrd. Mark, zombies jonqos halli ibat vera survival namlu. taf lil min jonqos lil dik il - bjonda tal film. x'jisima ax insejt! Cool
Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor ( SpiRu ) Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:46 pm

bops ?? uppp nahseb andi sihbi man andu 2 ....problemm fjen ha narmuwhom imma !!!! u fence more porblemm !!!

and 1 thing ommmmmgggg sniping will me masssivvvee !!!!
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Trevor ( SpiRu )

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 pm

u le nuzaw iz zibel bhala road blocks/fence hali ma jidhlux nies =D
Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team
Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team

http://www.andrea120.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

MILSIM - Page 4 Empty RE: MILSIM

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Trevor ( SpiRu ) wrote:
.ha najd fuqu jin imbati hafna min dan ...xjajdulu bhalissa ''sea sick'' ax inkun ili ma nitla ....+ ikun maltemp u ekk rih etc.....

aw Trevor, jhekk jkollok "sea sick" nihu hsibek jiena. hehehe Suspect
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor ( SpiRu ) Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:00 pm

ahh ekk nihu pjacir marjju xD le ifimni nitla xorta ta jin mhux ha inhabbel il luigi !!! imam forsi ikun awn xi nies ibatu sew uwx !! first step= safety !!
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Trevor ( SpiRu )

Back to top Go down

MILSIM - Page 4 Empty RE: MILSIM

Post  Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:01 pm

DBW, I am qualified "first aider" scratch so I will practice what I have study if a blond intruder comes in and gets hurt!
Specially CPR my favorite afro

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Ok, it was good to discuss this possibility, however remote it may be. Igri jkollna il-white rocks! Can' wait !!!!
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew aka. CazzU Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 pm

il-hanina eva kemm emm fejn nigru white rocks!!! u ifimni mux kollox zibel ta. xi boards t anjam jistaw jintuzaw ukoll u lofl.
U dwar milsim ta xi 3 ijiem hadt ma semma haga,,, kif ha jservu il batteries?!
Matthew aka. CazzU
Matthew aka. CazzU

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:27 pm

skond xbattery! u mux ser tkun ed tispara il hin kollu, nassumi li jekk ticcargjah u timlih iservi.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 pm

regarding the place being accessed by ppl (white rocks) i already had got the attention of some members from the commitee, its suppose to be an off limit area (not a shagging place)

it depends which part of the white rocks we have the dam place is big hopefully is at the back and to stop ppl signs/warnings should be made including at the entrance and i though there was a mian gate or something or wsa it removed?

regarding milsim that problem is the lack of knowledge ppl have about the sport, if we increase this knowledge it would be easier for us to play
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai_A Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:02 pm

There is no gate, no fence and nothing to stop people to come in. Today I went to take a look and the reception area ( the area assigned to us) was crowded with people, some were making BBQs, some picnic, some playing, others sleeping, anyway, all kinda people was in there and mostly in the area we will operate. As I already said, Sundays normally is more a family day then Saturdays, but we can't exclude that people will come.

As for the photos in that site, they have been taken about 2 yrs ago, the place is much worse then seen on those photos, matresses, rubbish, rubble, appliances, etc etc. its a rubbish dump.

If we can acquire a couple of BOPS we can at least accumulate the rubbish on one spot, at least we will clear it off, because its scattered allover the place. Once mad a pile, then we can try contact some authorities and tell them to come pick it up, maybe if its piled up they would accept, instead of having to waste all day clearing things.

If any of you have some time to go over there, you will see what kind of place it is.
Nicolai_A
Nicolai_A

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

in my opinion we should use the rubble as fence/wall/road block Razz (jk lol)
Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team
Andrea (BonaVia) .C Team

http://www.andrea120.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Looks like a great area for urban ops but doesn't look too safe Neutral Neutral
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:15 pm

we can see what we can use and the rest we throw away, matreses would be great for cover espacialy to place in long corridors where there is nothing if we work as one we can get a perfect arisoft area

regarding the ppl accessing it they should not even be there (at least i think) personaly we cannot stop becuase of ppl the area will be "ours" so we can close it down thoguh i would still suggest talking on it with the proper authorites just to avoid from ppl whining etc

also if we show them whats the current state of the place and how ppl are making the place full of rubbish i think they wont hestiate to help us we clean the place up pile everything, then they just come in and pick up everything
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum