MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILSIM

+8
Trevor ( SpiRu )
AVLA
Nicolai_A
Matthew aka. CazzU
Pierre Farrugia
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Nicolai
Meli - Delta
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MILSIM Empty MILSIM

Post  Meli - Delta Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Hi,

I read the magazine called Airsoft International, and every month I get even more jealous since airsofters in big coutries (UK, US etc) seem to have a variety of milsim events available throughout the year. These will be 24-48 hour events over large areas where one is required to keep all the kit he will be needing (be it shelter, food, clothes etc.) on him in a bergen. Its military simulation, where airsofters are required to patrol, use tactics, navigate with maps, cook food & build shelters according to the scenario. I would love to try this type of airsoft and hopefully, altough extremely difficult, I hope that we could have this experience in Malta to. X'tahsbu nies. Think the club comittee could work on it maybe as a future goal?

Meli
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty Re: MILSIM

Post  Nicolai Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Don't count on it happening in the near future. We are finding it difficult to organise a weekly session which last a couple of hours. Imagine the headache to do a weekend skirmish. It would end before it starts, at least with the current set up......
Nicolai
Nicolai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Agree 100%

Last edited by elpilota on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:59 pm

I am not in total agreement there.

The reason we did not use Ta Qali is still unknown (to me at least). On the other hand we have a secondary site and for some reason nothing was done to use it.

It is true that the authorities drag their legs, but sometimes this is for the general public interest as not everyone agrees to seeing guys in camo with AEGs running around in broad daylight. However, with all due respects, nothing was done to anticipate this problem and to have a contingency ready for such instances!
Nicolai
Nicolai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Hello guys,

Hope this is one off, especially for me, as I take 12hrs leave when I am night shift to come ! Would have be nice if at least we used Handaq !

Pierre
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm

You are right Nicolai. I was really frustrated and a bit out of my mind cause as you said, nothing has been done to anticipate such a problem. I suggest that the person responsible of asking for permissions, asks for both sites Ta Qali and Handaq (or the other secondary site) By doing so you will be playing 2 birds so to speak.....the first to grant you permission accept it immediately. Like this there is a lesser chance in canceling the Activity.

Hope you like the idea.
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 pm

idon'tknow if it is possible, but would be even better to get permission for two weeks each time, and to be fair,this is the first time that this happened!
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:51 pm

I like your idea as well Pierre, but, they can't even grant us permission for a week.....let along for 2! :-/
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew aka. CazzU Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:07 pm

yeah well its all useless arguing now,, i's too late. But I would like to know why it was cancelled.
Matthew aka. CazzU
Matthew aka. CazzU

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai_A Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Try read here Wink

TOPIC
Nicolai_A
Nicolai_A

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty DUH! DOH!

Post  AVLA Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:11 pm

read the activities thread and u'll know y... as Rambo explained...
PPL try to reduce useless posts... by searching before posting... ax habba li qedin hafna online illum... qisu xi judgement day... LOL nillegjaw lil allah LOL Twisted Evil
AVLA
AVLA

http://sgtmfcamilleri.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor ( SpiRu ) Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 pm

meli have faith maybe ......in future we can sort something out ....as for pieree idea i can say its massive !!! if we could ....annn members have faith we will soon have white rocks and noithing ca nstop us Twisted Evil sipost @
Trevor ( SpiRu )
Trevor ( SpiRu )

http://www.msiclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolai_A Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Ma nistax inwahhel f'AVLA issa li qed jispammja ghal xejn, ghax qed jippostja meta suppost u kif suppost. Issa ha ndur fuqkom Smile tiehdu it title ta Spammers Smile
Nicolai_A
Nicolai_A

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty kk

Post  AVLA Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Just to make it public, pupu Rambo... im not in the mood to reply to everything a.k.a. "spamming" actually im not in the mood to do anything else but stare... and no one can take my title... min jrid... namlu 1v1 l-ewwel ta!!!

allahares naqbad nwigeb al kollox... ax aqta kemm tisimaw da fahxi b'allah u muhammed... Twisted Evil
ejjew WORLD IN CONFLICT ha niddilitjakom mil-mappa... PLSSS!!!

LOL amilt 2 months ma nippostjax... u lanqas hadt ma resaq vicin it-total posts LOL!!! Twisted Evil
AVLA
AVLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:32 pm

it title tliftu imma avla ax madniex narah taht il pic :p
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty ofcourse

Post  AVLA Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:33 pm

sabih dak ax memmx alfejn jkolli title... meta tkun pro... ma jkollokx pro miktuba fuq rasek... dawk affarijit tal-comics... Twisted Evil
AVLA
AVLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:48 pm

imma dejjem ikellek xi haga bhala prova, jew cintorin, jew medalja jew hekk Razz
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty Simple minded

Post  AVLA Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:51 pm

dawk al-ferhanin... habba il-cameras propjament... u btw... qatt qalulek bix ma temminx dak kollu li tara on tv??? LOL go sleep u ada tihux weetabix al breakfast... ara kif tmur minajrom... Twisted Evil
AVLA
AVLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:46 pm

mhux ezat avla fuq di ma naqbilx miek

its an achivment and a proof for yourself that all the hard work you went through to get to this particular point was true, maybe for most ppl it wont have a meaning but for the person itself has a high meaning
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:19 am

talk about spamming guys, ejja discuss MILSIM jahasra!!! Ha a link. http://www.advancetocontact.co.uk/ Mank xi darba naslu namlu bicca weekend activity.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty MILSIM

Post  AVLA Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:46 am

Strictly speaking... Sindagon... MILSIM is out of question for an obvious reason... HONOUR...
it is a fact that Honour isnt present in some of our members... and that RULES MILSIM...
take myself... I AM RDY TO PARTICIPATE TO A SIMILAR EVENT FOR FUN... BUT... I AM NOT RDY TO WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO HAVE FUN WHILE PPL JUST NEGLECT HITS, OR NOT BEING SPORT TOWARDS OTHERS. Twisted Evil

We find a way how we can get ppl who show their sportive side and honour during gametime and MILSIM WILL BE A GO!!! (ofcourse after dealing with authorities).

also... besides MILSIM, there r other things to which I would like our club to participate to... LIKE... FRIENDLY/OFFICIAL LEAGUES, being OPFOR for AFM or POLICE TRAINING, maybe even MALTESE CINEMA... Twisted Evil
AVLA
AVLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew aka. CazzU Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:04 pm

well its a really looooong shot to be an opposing force for the afm and police lofl. And what about the cinema thing? I didn't understand that.
and if i were you i would stop arguing about honor. Go get your mood sorted out first. Im not pointing my finger to anyone but these affairs should be discussed privately.
Matthew aka. CazzU
Matthew aka. CazzU

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew aka. CazzU Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:08 pm

And btw, I apologize if the other I may have posted some mis-leading posts. Its just that sometimes its only you, Avla, who find themselves in a bad mood. lol!
Matthew aka. CazzU
Matthew aka. CazzU

Back to top Go down

MILSIM Empty Kemm int Insulenti...!!!

Post  AVLA Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Issa nkelmek on the field Cazzu ta', ha najdlek xnissortja... haq alma... qabel tiftah dik it-toqba vojta landek bix parla... kun aff laffarijit... ax mux kulhad jkun addej hajja easy, liktar meta jkollok nies lisptar (TIPO JKUN MISSIREK, taf kemm tkun happy mood ux???)

u BTW... being opfor for afm or police is not hard... y??? do u think criminals would go through tactical shooting training for doing armed crimes??? LOL... e!!!

honour is used in our games buffu... ax bix temmetti hit ekk trid tkun... JIGIFIRI... JIN NEHODA BHALA... U DONT PROMOTE HONOUR IN GAMING??? AM I RIGHT???

Issa nkelmek... COUNT ON IT... u quddim kulhad ax mandix xnahbi...
AVLA
AVLA

Back to top Go down

Post  wOoKiE Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:29 am

Jesus Avla, take it easy man.

wOoKiE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content