MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4 Battrey

3 posters

Go down

M4 Battrey Empty M4 Battrey

Post  Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi All,

Finally I got my AEG! Hopefully (weather permitting) will be using it tomorrow Very Happy I got 1 question to ask. The Star manual says to use the correct battery, that is 9.6V 1700MAH. I bought 7 batteries (connected together of course) with each battery cell giving 1.2V 1200MAH.........is this type of battery correct for my AEG? Will the AEG work?
If not I will try and find something better over the internet or local.

Ian
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

M4 Battrey Empty Re: M4 Battrey

Post  Meli - Delta Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 am

Ifhem, what u have is an 8.4v (1.2 x 7 = 8.4) Strictly speaking it will work. But I cannot be sure of this because maybe your aeg has diffirent requirements than other aegs maybe due to different internals. If I were you I would ask one of the members that understand more in AEG technology. My prediction is that it will still work, but if I were you I'd ask Pierre Farrugia.
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:04 am

the mah part should really effect, since it stands for how long the battery can stand usuage the higher the better, regarding the voltage star rifles usually are not really "basic" they usually have some upgraded items

if it shoots with the 8.4v its not really that bad as far as i know but you wont get the best out of the gun since it wont have enoguh force to move all the internals or you may just suffer from rate of fire

someone more experienced can tell you better though
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA
Marlon (Liquid) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum