MTAC MALTA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hydration System

3 posters

Go down

Hydration System Empty Hydration System

Post  Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi all,

I am trying to buy a hydration system but I'm not sure what to buy, either a military canteen or the hydration water backpack. My vest can hold a canteen but the problem is, I don't know what is the capacity for a canteen.

What do you suggest?

Ian
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA
Ian (El_Pilota) - DELTA

Back to top Go down

Hydration System Empty Re: Hydration System

Post  Pierre Farrugia Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 pm

I think a canteen 1liter and H. pouch from1.5 to 3l! I found H. pouch very practical andmany memers use one, but as I was toldby one of the palyers , canteen is more easy to clean! As everything everything has pro and against!

Pierre
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Meli - Delta Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Heq hydration packs are very comfortable but are annoying to clean. I personally use a 3L Thermobak from camelbak. i would reccomend Camelbak. Pierre can testify to their quality aswell! I got mine from:

http://www.geocities.com/zedsbunkermalta/camelbak.htm - great service and prices on anything related to military surplus and outdoor equipment - I recommend zed's bunker to everyone.

You can find other unbranded hydration packs for much much less on sites like ehobbyasia which would be more than adequate for airsoft! You're just spoilt for choice man.

here's a link to a previous discussion on hydration packs you might find interesting, starts at about page 2 i think:

https://mtac.forumotion.net/equipment-f10/what-one-needs-t129-15.htm
Meli - Delta
Meli - Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierre Farrugia Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 pm

Agree,

Also very please about Camelback, also having a very large opening means, easierto clean.
Pierre Farrugia
Pierre Farrugia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down